Wenzhou Yongfu Stationery Co., Ltd.
Main products:PP File Folder, PP Fan
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Wu Shanghe
  • Company Name : Wenzhou Yongfu Stationery Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 086-0577-68675771
  • Fax : 086-0577-64290166
  • Address : Zhejiang,wenzhou,No. 210, Fanrong Road, Longgang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 325802

PP Presentation Display Book With 20 Pockets

PP Presentation Display Book With 20 Pockets
Product Detailed
1) 10 years experiences in stationery manufacture 2) PP Presentation Display Book With 20 Pockets 3) Type: Clear Dispaly Book

Name: Fresh Display Book&file folder 

 

Size:

 233*306*16mm

 Thickness

 Outside cover: 0.60mm  

 Inside pocket: 0.03mm-0.04mm

 Structure:

 20-100pockets is ok

 matte finish for the cover and mill finish for the pockets

 Color Selection:

 Red purple blue or your cutom-made

 

Terms of Payment: 30% amount by T/T before production and the rest of 70% before delivery We supply file folders, display books, file holders, notebooks, writting paperboard and other sationery products. Welcome your inquiry to us.

1) 10 years experiences in stationery manufacture 2) PP Presentation Display Book With 20 Pockets3) Type: Clear Dispaly Book

 

PP Presentation Display Book With 20 Pockets



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.